This Blog Has No Description

Apparently, we have to say something about what we do from time to time. Over the years, I have taught many different courses at the George Washington University on many different subjects that have shared a common methodology, a common set of ideas, a common approach to the world. This is a blog for students and former students of those common ideas to keep in touch with me, to share their thoughts, to contribute their thoughts. I will update it weekly or as events demand.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Request for Assistance

Could I ask your assistance with a small project?

As many of you know, I am currently running for the office of First Vice President of the Computer Society. (I am currently Vice President of Publications which is an appointed position.)

I have created a webpage for my campaign. (SInce you have gone through many examples of politic rhetoric with me, you will see some familiar examples in it.)

Could I ask you all to look at it and tell me if there are any of the usual problems: broken links, missing words, podcasts that won't download and sentences that don't make sense. I would appreciate your assistance.

The site is: http://sites.google.com/site/dagrierieee/.

Thanks for your help.

DAG

No comments:

Post a Comment