This Blog Has No Description

Apparently, we have to say something about what we do from time to time. Over the years, I have taught many different courses at the George Washington University on many different subjects that have shared a common methodology, a common set of ideas, a common approach to the world. This is a blog for students and former students of those common ideas to keep in touch with me, to share their thoughts, to contribute their thoughts. I will update it weekly or as events demand.

Friday, June 25, 2010

New on The Known World

Why do I teach if I can't use my students in my blog. I have two new postings on The Known World that may be of interest to you. One is about the long standing collision of the two David Alan Griers. The other is about a game that Mr. Chaeng taught me. You can find both at www.computer.org/theknownworld

No comments:

Post a Comment